Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas, Hearts Come Home, Lovely as a Tree, Star of Light, Lots of Labels, Softly Falling - Christmas Card

First off, Merry Christmas and LOVE,  PEACE and JOY to you and yours!!!

Then...

YIKES!!!  Check out our weather forecast for the week!  It's so cold that I don't know how it can possibly snow!!!  I will definitely be hibernating!

7-Day Forecast For Saginaw, MI  

My share for today is a Christmas Card from my Niece, Amy.  I was so inspired by her absolutely GORGEOUS Card and that I made a couple last minute Tags, so I'll share my Tags with you today also.  Let's take a look:


Isn't Amy's Christmas Card Beautiful!!!  I just adore the scene she created.

 
Amy punched a 1-3/8" circle from Cardstock and sponged a panel of Shimmery White Cardstock with Island Indigo leaving the circle free of ink for a Moon. 

She used SU's Hearts Come Home Stamp Set to stamp Santa and his Reindeer.

She used SU's Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set to stamp the Trees.

And Amy masked and heat embossed the Snow that Santa's sleigh kicked up with the Star of Light Stamp Set.


Amy also used SU's Softly Falling Embossing Folder on her Card Base.
 
Absolutely GORGEOUS!  Thank you Amy for such a beautiful Christmas Card and for inspiring me!


For my Tags:
I die cut 3 Labels from SU's Lots of Labels Framelits Dies; one from Whisper White, one from Night of Navy and one from Shimmery White Cardstock.

I ran the Whisper White Label through my BIG Shot with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and adhered the Night of Navy Label to the Whisper White Label with Mono Multi Purpose Glue.


I sponged my Whisper White Label with Night of Navy Ink around the circle and then did my stamping and embossing.

 
I adhered my sponged Label to the Night of Navy Label with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I tied lengths of SU's Red and Silver Tinsel Trim into Bows and adhered them to my Tags with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

   
Have a Blessed Christmas!!!  Lynn, Randy, Boris ...


and Natasha!!!   😊😊😊



   

No comments:

Post a Comment