Well, it seems that people are having trouble leaving me a comment on my January 19th's blog post to win the Blog Candy! See my blog post here http://lynnslocker.blogspot.com/2016/01/stampin-up-have-cuppa-nice-cuppa-sticky.html
So, if you would like to drop me an e-mail with your comment and and type Blog Candy in the subject line, I will add your name to be eligible for the Blog Candy. Here's my e-mail address:
And, my apologizes! I will look into why everyone cannot leave a comment this weekend.
Onto my card! Just a quick card today as I'm still under the weather:
My card base is Stampin' Up Basic Black Card Stock cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4".
The front panel is SU Melon Mambo cut at 5 1/4" x 4" and adhered to the card base using Mono-Multi Purpose glue.
I adhered a panel of SU Bermuda Bay cut at 3 1/4" x 2 3/4" using Mono Multi-Purpose glue to a panel of SU Basic Black cut at 3 1/2" x 2 7/8". Then I adhered it to the center of my card front panel using Stampin' Dimensionals.
A SU White Tea Lace Doily was trimmed down and adhered to the Bermuda Bay panel with a thin line Mono Multi-Purpose Glue on the folded edge of the doily. It looks like a cute, little table cloth!
Using SU's new Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies, I die-cut a teacup from SU's new Have a Cuppa DSP and the steam from SU Melon Mambo Card Stock and adhered it to the Bermuda Bay panel with Mono Multi-Purpose Glue.
The little Tea Bag Tag was die-cut also using SU's Wisteria Wonder Card Stock. I found a small Hello sentiment from SU's Project Life Memories in the Making Stamp Set and stamped it in SU Black Archival Ink onto the tag. It fit just perfect!
I pulled a long strand from SU's 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon and tied it around the front of the card base and into a lop-sided bow. I adhered the Tea Bag Tag onto one end of the Burlap Ribbon.
Here's the inside of my card. I partial die-cut the largest of SU's Lots of Labels Framelits Dies from SU's Whisper White Card Stock and adhered it to the inside of my card using Mono-Multi Purpose Glue.
I then die-cut another tea cup and steam from SU Melon Mambo Card Stock. I stamped the sentiment from SU's new A nice Cuppa Stamp Set and adhered them to the inside of my card using Mono Multi-Purpose Glue.
And, there you have it. Quick and Easy!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope you enjoyed it!
I recently discovered that people are using my cards and/or projects, duplicating them and entering them into challenges. My cards and projects are my own creations and are not to be used in challenges or sold at craft shows; etc. for profit. I don't mind if you duplicate my creativity to pass on to family members or friends as gifts or Occasions cards. Please be considerate of others creativity! Thank you!
If you are
interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, you can order from me
on-line at www.stampinup.com and please choose me, Lynn Gauthier, as
This is my first blog and it is still under construction. I have yet to receive my Watermark so the picture's
are copyright Lynn A. Gauthier, 2015-2016 Stampin' Up.