Friday, October 22, 2021

Eden's Garden Bundle, Ever Eden, In the Wild, Big Cats, Wild Cats, Peaceful Moments - Birthday Card

Thanks to all my Blog Reader's who left me comments and/or e-mails and prayers.  I appreciate you and all the prayers for my Cousin, our family and our friends.  The family has a very strong faith; yet, I pray for the strength for everyone to get through today, tomorrow and in the future.  Bobby will be missed by so many.

My share for today is a quick Birthday Card.  I sold out of my Big Cats Cards about an hour after my Big Cats blog post posted and needed another quickly.


I adhered the new Garden Gems from Stampin' Up!'s Eden's Garden Collection for the Big Cats eye, by the Sentiment and on three of the leaves around the foliage frame.




The Happy Birthday is from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set.


I fussy cut out the plant from the In The Wild Designer Series Paper.


Thank you again!!!

Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment