Thursday, February 8, 2018

Sure Do Love You, Painted With Love, Lots to Love, Heart Happiness - Love Card

We are expecting some snow showers late tonight and into the morning.  Our high temperature is 22 and the low is 10.  We did get a couple peeks of sunshine this morning; but, it quickly disappeared.  😞😞😞

I'm still experiencing some computer issues and I'm down to one family member still in the hospital.  I'm hoping everything improves and soon!

My share for today is a LOVE Card that I designed.  Let's take a look:




Well, this is the best that I can do right now until I figure out what is wrong with my computer.  There must be something running in the background or something that is slowing it down to a crawl.  We've worked on my puter since last Friday and got it back up and running and now, it's running; but, at a snail's pace!

I will try again tomorrow with this same post if I get my puter fixed.

Thanks for your patience...stay warm!!!

Lynn 

P.S.  The Fast Fuse Sale sold out at 9AM this morning!  I'm truly sorry if you didn't get to order yours.  The Demand is so much more than the Supply! 



2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect Valentine card, Lynn! The vellum is just so sweet with the flowers and it has just the right amount of bling with that ribbon! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card my friend. The vellum just brings out the PRETTY on this card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete