Monday, July 17, 2017

Recovering!

Well, I had a great 3 day vacation with my Niece, Amy, my Great Niece, Bree, and my Great Nephew, Joey.  We had so much fun and it was so nice to really catch up on everything!

Although, on Friday, I had a tooth pulled and then ended up in the Emergency Room the following Monday with severe infection.  I went into the ER at 10AM and was in surgery by 1PM and spent the next 4 days in the hospital on intravenous antibiotics.  What a nightmare!

I am now home and plan on taking the rest of this week off from my Stampin' Up adventure to recover and hope beyond hope that I can start crafting and blogging again on Monday when I'm feeling better.

Thanks for your patience!

Lynn 



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have had such an ordeal. Hope you are back on your feet soon. I am a fellow SU demonstrator and I enjoy following your blog. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelia:
      Thanks so much for your kind comments and thoughts! I hope you continue to follow me when I'm back to blogging and hope that I can continue to inspire you!
      Thanks so much!!!

      Delete