Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Just a note

just a note... 

Well, I made it back, again, from U of Michigan Hospital for my two year cerebral angiogram re-check of the aneurysm in the center back of my brain.  The procedure went well with a couple hiccups though.  My initial Neuro Surgeon had a family emergency so I had another Dr. who is a Neuro Interventional Radiologist and Instructor oversee the Neuro Team that consisted of Fellows/Residents and more.  (My initial Neuro Surgeon even operated on Matthew Stafford's-Quarterback for Detroit Lions at the time-Wife who had a brain tumor.)  He is so good and been at the UofM for a long time so I was a little apprehensive going in without him as the aneurysm is in such a critical spot.

The second hiccup for me was that they went through the artery in my hand (just below the thumb and pointer finger and, of course, I'm right handed) instead of going through the groin.  So...I can't use my right hand for 7-10 days which means that I can't do any paper crafting right now.  You don't know how much that saddens me; but, at least I'm home and alive, right!!!

Blessings to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers.   

It's hard to type with my left hand so I will sign off for now.

Love to all!!

Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Holding a positive thought that you will get good news on the results from the test!

    ReplyDelete