Friday, September 25, 2015

Stampin' Up Square Pillow Box - Acorn Builder Punch

Today, I continue on with Stampin' Up's Square Pillow Box.  For the pillow box in the picture below, I cut the box die in half and made a little carrier for my 3"x3" cards.

































All you need to do is cut the SU Square Pillow Box die cuts right in half, crease your folds, put SU's Tear & Tape on each side flap and assemble as normal.  

I used SU's Into the Wood Designer Series Paper for the Pillow Box.  SU's Acorn Builder Punch was used to punch the acorn from SU's Soft Suede and Early Espresso card stocks.

SU's Into the Woods 3/8" Cotton Ribbon in Rich Razzleberry (LOVE this color) was used to wrap around the box with a bow tied to one side.  I used SU's Linen Thread to make a bow on my acorn's.

And, I used SU's White Perfect Accents on each acorn for a little added Wow factor!

That's all I have for today.  Please come back on Monday and I'll show you all the 3"x3" cards that are inside of the pillow box where I used Stampin' Up's Acorny Thank You Stamp Set (Gotta' LOVE that name)!

Have a GREAT weekend!!!



1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS fall creation. Could see making these for some of my neighbors for the upcoming Thanksgiving holidays! Thanks for sharing this wonderful creation with us Lynn.

    ReplyDelete